Return to the Alaska Maternal Infant Mortality Review (MIMR) Project
Never ignore any of these symptoms
- Menstrual-like cramps (constant or occasional).
- Low, dull back-ache (constant or occasional).
- Pelvic pressure (feels like the baby is pushing down).
- Abdominal cramping (with or without diarrhea).
- Increase or change in mucous vaginal discharge.
- Uterine contractions every 10 minutes or more often (may be painless).
- Call your doctor right away if you are bleeding or you feel water leaking from your vagina.