Epidemiology Immunization Bulletins
Mission: The mission of the Immunization Program is to prevent and control vaccine-preventable diseases in Alaska by:
- providing vaccines to health care providers at no cost;
- enforcing school and child care immunization regulations;
- providing immunization education and training for health care providers and the general public;
- coordinating surveillance and control efforts for vaccine-preventable diseases; and
- supporting efforts to increase vaccinations for all Alaskans.